About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jesse. I try to live my life for Christ every single day, but Im only human and I fall down ... a lot. Im not perfect, but the great part about that is the He picks me back up. As you can tell Im a Christian, its really not a religion it a relationship. That is a big part of my life, so when I'm not at church I'm at work or at school, studying to be an Engineer. Thats about all I can think of for now, hope whoever reads this is having a great day!

Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Drift Project

This was a real neat experience for me.  I was adamant about it at first.  More like, "what the heck am I going to take pictures of?"  As I started to walk around the industrial-ness of downtown I was automatically drawn to the river.  Mostly because I like that there was some kind nature found in the city.  In the midst of all the traffic and people walking around it seemed to be the only part of the city that alluded to a serene, peaceful place in the middle of it all.  That sparked my interest in taking pictures of the natural environment in a modern place.  While I flashed away, I noticed that I was constantly drawn to the leaves and their place in the city.  I saw the leaves as a representation of the blank faces and forgotten people that go by unnoticed in such a busy world.  Anyways here are my pictures of the leaves I took in various settings from my iPhone4-I am actually very pleased with the quality. 
       










1 comment: